Don't Underestimate the Power...
Copaiba is a favorite from South America, tapped from the resin of the tree. Its scent and taste are very light, so it is an excellent choice for “sneaky oiling,” or when you want a powerful punch with a light scent.
- Promotes whole-body wellness
- Relieves occasional aches and pains
- Can be beneficial for reducing occasional inflammation and stiffness
- An important part of your daily health routine
- Magnifies the effectiveness of other oils
This bad boy is probably the least used in the starter kit, but that's just because it's extremely underrated. So for those of you who have yet to try out copaiba, read up and pull yours out.
You're going to use it this week. 😉 Copaiba supports the body's natural response to injury or irritation, it promotes overall wellness and has been traditionally used to aid in digestion. It also helps create a relaxing atmosphere when diffused or applied topically.